-->

SQL SERVER – Error: SSMS Database Compatibility Level Drop Down is Empty

Post a Comment

I recently installed SQL server 2014 on my machine; I was using the SSMS for SQL 2012 as it as all the pluggins installed for my daily use.  Now for testing an application, i have restored a database from sql server 2008,  I changed the compatibility programmatically

image

When i queried the sysdatatabases, it showed as cmplevel 120

Unfortunately when i connected to this server from my existing SQL Server management studio, in the options sections, I saw the compatibility level drop down empty. there is nothing to choose as shown below; I queried the sysdatabases and i see it is 120. After spending some time I realized that I was using the older version of SSMS.

image

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter